Wednesday 13 November 2013

S/S 2014:What Madi thinks: Alice and Olivia

Hey buttercups, today i am going to talk to you about the Alice and Olivia Summer/Spring 2014 collection, so lets jump in!
Stacey Bendet always comes out with the most gorgeous feminine, fresh and utterly desirable lines for Alice and Olivia, since she founded it in 2002. And this coming season, S/S 2014 is no exception. I just wanna share some of the looks that i personally loved. And even though there is no way under the sun i will own any of these clothes or outfits I still sit here lusting after them. Sooooo lets get our eye balls on these looks shall we..
Okay okay, let me just say i am a lover of the long skirt so automatically this rocks for me. keeping the colour's simple but the pattern exciting is genius and then adding that yellow bag, that's a home run in my book.
I've never seen a denim jacket like this before and i want it!!!  muted pastel tones are so spring, gahh. And collars are always a winner, you just look that bit more intelligent and put together.

This is wild, even though it is just white and white. How many people do actually see walking down the street head to toe all in white? Not that many if any. Asides from the daring colour choice those trousers are beautifully tailored. I need to invest in some!

YAY! more full and long skirts. I've been seeing these high necked crop tops all over the place and they look pretty good on most bodies. Paired like this with a longer skirt makes it look classy instead of trashy, as a shirt like that could look if you had paired it with a tiny little skirt. But if you're going for that trashy look then go for it! I am a believer in both the trash and the class.
Pattern, yes! Matching jacket and trousers, yes! Yellow shoes, Heck yes! Add some leather, asdfghjk!

I don't even need to say anything about this.

And from the pre collection...
I am really obsessed with these strappy heels. I dream of the day that i have strappy heels like this on my feet.



That's all i gotta say about this collection. If you want to see the full collection you can probably find it if you google Alice and Olivia s/s 2014 or look on the website, and both Vogue.co.uk and Elle.co.uk always have images of the full collections.
Love you bunnies x


No comments:

Post a Comment