Saturday 30 November 2013

THANKSGIVING OOTD: FT rena and sarhar

FINALLY! My most favorite holiday of the year and the most delicious one too. We ate loads and loads and had such a great time. So here is not only what i wore but what some of my friends wore too!!!

 Firstly meet the beautiful rena, the sun was just setting so the photos for her outfit turned out so niiiiceee. Rena wore the most wonderful festive outfit! A super cute sweater and wool skirt to match. LOVE IT!







Okay dohkay Adios Rena, and hello Sarhar.
The sun was basically going so the photos are not quite as in focused or well lit so please excuse us this time. It is just rather difficult when the sun sets at four, you know. We had to prepare for the thanksgiving meal so out photo taking time was pushed a bit late...ah well. They still look gorgeous.
Sahr wore a super cute white dress that was covered in a rose pattern and on top a cream cardigan. She accessorized with red! The pop of colour is sooooooooooooo yummy







Ugh that bag is so beautiful i wanted to steal it from her mwhahah

 That's it for Sahr and now lastly for my look. I wore my Christmas socks and slippers cause i knew i wasn't going to be leaving my house and they are just the most comfortable things on earth!! And i promise that is not an exaggeration. I then wore a simple black skater skirt, black tank top and a tan lace top over it! 







My bow is homemade!!!





My cutie patooties and I freezing our butts off outside.


Anyways I hope you all had wonderful Thanksgivings full of family, friends, food and love. I sure did! I am very thankful for all that i have, for the internet, for fashion, clothes and for all the joys and wonders i have in my life.  I am truly blessed.

And that is all, see ya later SUKKAZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment