Tuesday 21 January 2014

SASSY IS HERE!!!

Hello, hola, bonjour!
I am this mysterious new blogger, here to add some new perspectives onto this fabulous blog.
I decided that the best way to introduce myself would be to present to you darling people one of my favourite designers and a collection. This'll give you a helpful insight into my fashion and an insight into me! (As cheesy as that sounds).
But just quickly some basic information... My name is Saskia, I'm 17 and going into Uni this year. I will be studying art foundation, strongly focusing on fashion of course, and i live in London. Taadaa all done, now onto the exciting part.


Zuhair Murad Fall 2013 Haute Couture 

Oh jeeze, do i even need to say anything! I mean lets just take a moment to look at these stunning dresses... I can honestly say that each one takes my breath away. Theres a sultry sophistication that Murad just seems to get on point with his designs which is completely contradictory to other couture designers like Christophe Josse and Ulyana Sergeenko. I mean you could put on any of these dresses and look both sexy AND classy as hell. Lets just put it this way.... If i could be buried in any dress in the world, it would be one of his.




This image here is a prime example of Murad’s unique style. The dress itself is remarkable, using the placement of the gold to add dimension and movement to the gown. This gives a sensational reality to the dress, and by this i mean it seems as if the model is draped in glitter and not fabric. Although the presentation of skin is sparse, the areas that are being shown are particularly riskaaay.



Wow i realise that was probably not the most exciting paragraph! But hey i can get a bit carried away sometimes (Fashion BTEC student right here people) Anyway words can barely do this collection justice so i'm just going to leave it here and let you finally go! Hope this was a helpful introduction :D

Talk to you soon Maddi minions <3 xxx     

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you agree Marlen! Such stunning pieces, you can check out the rest of the collection here if you want... http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/F2013CTR-ZMURAD

    Enjoy!!
    Saskia xxx

    ReplyDelete