Tuesday 21 January 2014


Last night i slept with the coconut oil in my hair and washed it out this morning, my hair feels refreshed for sure but it took a lot of work to get it out.

Anyway today i went to Ikea  to buy some fake flowers for a project and ended up buying a little pink candle cage thing too. It is really cute. I am going to use it to store my soap collection (by soap collection I mean the one bar of soap I bought in Covent Garden months ago, it smells like Cinnamon)

 Outfit; scarf - Zara, Coat- something I've had since I was 11, Jeans - BDG and some old shirt. (thats my doggy on the stairs by the way)

My flowers looked so cute popping out of my little pink tote on my way home!

Isn't it just the sweetest looking thing you ever did see. 
That's all i got today!
TaTa x

No comments:

Post a Comment