Monday 20 January 2014

Magic Mondays

Okay so here is the story, I do school online and my dead line for handing all my work in was today!! Last Monday I had 5 weeks of work still to complete! That is a lot of work. So I sat down in front of my computer from dawn to dusk Monday - Sunday working hard, literally blood, sweat, and tears. And today I had my last exam and finished! I somehow magically did all that work in one week. Would i recommend doing something like that, NO. Will I doing something like that again, no way man, I have learned the hard way doing work on time and at a good pace is smart. But you always gotta learn the hard way right, or maybe that is just me.

 Today was basically awesome! I finished the classes I started last January and then went to town to help out a friend. This was the first time I'd properly left my house in over a week (hermit much). While i was out I did a spot of shopping, got some green tea, hair dye, and Coconut oil! I went into the organic food store specifically looking for coconut oil because I have heard so many people raving about it and I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am to try it out. Coconut oil is literally a magical thing it has so many health benefits and beauty benefits.


I had no idea what to wear today and had minimal time to get dressed and I certainty did not feel like wearing jeans and so this is what happened. I am wearing a hand me down TopShop dress with a belt and of course I layered a jacket and coat over it when I left.

  I wore this ring that my friend found when we were walking up to class one day and so he gave it to me!
There it is Ladies and Gentlemen my coconut oil, it smells so good! I am way to excited about this stuff.

I have decided I am going to try and post everyday this week!
Anyways I will see you guys tomorrow, TaTa x

No comments:

Post a Comment