Sunday 9 February 2014

Peter Pilotto

With the release of Peter Pilotto's line for Target the other day I decided to dedicate a whole post to this Label. The designers behind the clothes are Peter Pilotto and Christopher De Vos. There clothes are brilliantly modern and radiate elegance.  S/S 14 is their sixth collection created together under this label and it is something quite wonderful. So what I was thinking we would do is look at the S/S14 collection and the line for Target because what is better than fashion on a budget.

These were my favourites from the collection... 








I adore the patterns they all work so well and are executed so perfectly. The colours also are exactly what Spring and Summer should be about, pastels that are light and beautiful and then also dark oranges and purples, colours of the sunset.

Peter Pilotto's image and style is something I find so unique, the shapes and silhouettes are unorthodox and unexpected!

Now the line for Target...




These pieces are the ones I liked the most and would personally choose. The sunglasses are so amazing, if I could of ordered them online I would of. I am however tempted to order that red dress, the pattern, cut, and colours I just loooooove.


Thats all for now. TaTa x

No comments:

Post a Comment