Saturday 1 February 2014

East Side

On the other side of the city in east London is a tiny little scruffy old thrift store. They occasionally have sales, for example once they had a deal where everything was only £, which is kinda insane. Today and for the next four days they are having what they call thriftstock and loads of clothes are in a deal where you pay £10 for a bag and can have whatever you can fit in it. So me and Saskia went down to meet some of my other friends who had gone earlier. We didn't get anything but the others  did. We then walked down to Brick Lane, this is a very quirky part of London, very artsy, there are loads of vintage stores, pop up stores, and markets down there. The area is also well known for the street art that is covering almost all visible spaces. It is just a really cool place to explore, you never know what you will find or what will be going on.

Jesse carrying his bag of goodies from the EastEndThriftstore
This is Jesse he is super stylish!



 I wore my little play suit from Urban Outfitters with a denim button up underneath. I then got a little piece of black ribbon and tied a bow under the collar. Over it I wore my dads junior high sports jackets and my coat but I took it off for the photos. And then finally my hear shaped sunglasses because it was actually a tiny bit sunny today!



Houston we have a problem, Emily is way too hot for this planet!





 Sassy looked super Parisian with her strops and Little booties.
Jesse's rad kicks
 This the coat Emily bought at the thrift store. She got it for £40 and it is worth like £300. CRAZY
!



Thats all for now TaTa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment