Monday 20 January 2014


 Okay first of all lets talk about how legit my header is! Seriously guys you gotta give me some props for that. Obviously I downloaded the art and wrote the title on it, but still that is pretty advance for me. 

 You are probably wondering who is this Sassy person? well I am here to tell you. She is my dear friend and is extremely fabulous and has an opulence of style. I began to think that it would be criminal to neglect all five of my readers of her bona fide ability to both write and create an outfit head to toe that is undoubtedly superior. 

I thought not only would it be fun to share my blog with one of my best friends but also I've always been a big fan of the collaboration. This will be a way for me also to gain more inspiration and ideas. Sass and I share some similar elements in the way we choose to dress and the icons and designers who influence us, however there are many differences and that is where it will get exciting. Saskia is Chanel (of course I love Channel myself) sophisticated, smart, feminine, and powerful. As I am maybe more Dolce Gabbana. Both are power fashion houses but they each have their own individual stances. 

So basically Saskia is going to be popping by every once in a while to share her outfits, influences, and opinions on latest or even old trends. And I am very excited about this and you should be too! 

P.s She is the one with dark hair, stunner ey.
TaTa x


No comments:

Post a Comment