Wednesday 22 January 2014

Wednesday 22, January 2014


Shopping is an art form, exercise, and stress relief. Basically shopping is the most superior past time. So of course any free time we mange to get my dear friends and I go shopping!

 
Sahr wears; New look:coat, Boohoo.com:shoes, Primark:bag (that bag does not look like it is from Primark, it looks so much more expensive and so cute!)
Madi wears; Dorthy Perkins:coat, New Look:shoes, HandM:bag

So Urban Outfiters was having a buy one get one free deal on all sale items..WHAT! Yeah, excellent marketing or what. So I totally bought stuff. I spent £15 and got a little paisley play suit or romper depending on where you live and what you call it and then I got a full black jumpsuit for free, BARGIN!

My friends and I are obsessed with American Horror Story and this season is Coven. The witches in the show have such on point style. We love the all black sophisticated look. Inspired by their wardrobes Sahr and I bought matching wide brim black floppy hats. To say the least we were excited.
I fully endorse the big floppy hat! Seriously if you don't have one go get one, they somehow can make any outfit (even Pj's) look well put together. 

That's all for now folks, TaTa x

No comments:

Post a Comment