Wednesday 5 March 2014

It's March

I haven't posted in soooo long, sorrry. I have been super busy trying to put my portfolio together to try and get into school AHHH. Anyways I have pretty much finished that and have a little bit more time on my hands. Yesterday I finished a whole week of economic work in four hours. I was honestly pretty impressed with myself.

Today Saskia and I went to westfield to walk around and stuff, neither of us actually ended up buying anything. We did however get free eyeliner and pepsi! I guess we did buy stuff..FOOD. Saskia bought me McDonalds and Gelato! She is literally the nicest human on this planet. I shall get a job soon so I can treat her. I am lucky to have friends who buy me food when I am too poor. Love you Sas!!!

Sass being grumpy because I wanted to take photos of her but she wanted to eat Ice Cream.

We got mint chochip and some hazelnut whatever thing

 Saskia wore some super funky trousers from H and M! They are seriously so cool.
 I was gonna take pictures of my outfit when I got home but I completely forgot and had already jumped into my Pajamas by the time I remembered. However I did manage to take pictures of the rings I wore today which I absolutely adore.  In the photo above the ring on the left is my Grandmothers and the one on the right I bought at a boot sale.
Both of these rings are my Grandmothers as well so I have no idea where she got them.

That is all I have to say for now. I hope you all have wonderful week. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment